Emanuele Caniggia, CEO of DeA Capital Real Estate SGR, is 54 years old, married, has two children and lives in Rome.
During his business career, he has established numerous companies in which he has held various positions, beginning with Ar.Co.Graph in 1988. In 1996, he founded Abaco Servizi, a property services company, which contributed, through acquisitions in Italy and abroad, to the creation of Abaco Team, a leader in real-estate services.
In 2006, he sold a 65% stake in Abaco Team to Gabetti Property Solutions, while continuing as the CEO until 2009, when he sold the remaining 35% of the company and became a shareholder in Gabetti, which he left in August 2012. From 2009 to 2012, he was a member of the Boards of Directors of Gabetti Property Solutions, Gabetti Agency, Patrigest and TreeRe.
In October 2012, he set up Innovation Real Estate - formerly First Atlantic RE, which he took over, together with DeA Capital - and was the CEO until 2014. Since 28 April 2014, Emanuele Caniggia has been the CEO of the asset management company Dea Capital Real Estate SGR, which has assets under management of approximately EUR 10 billion, and whose main shareholder is the De Agostini group .
Emanuele Caniggia is a member of the Scientific Committee of EIRE, Quotidiano Immobiliare, sits on the Governing Council of Assoimmobiliare, and heads the association's Real-Estate Services Committee.